What is Automotive Engineering?
Automobile Engineering (Automotive Engineering) is a branch of Engineering comes under Bachelor level degree which deals with designing, operating and constructing automobiles. It is also a branch of Vehicle Engineering which works with automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, buses, etc.
Introduction to Dual Degree Program
CACG is offering a bright opportunity to Pakistani students. A Dual Degree program is basically about studying in two different universities of good international ranking. Students will study first 2 years (4 semesters) of BS Automotive Engineering in Andijan Machine building institute, Uzbekistan and next 2 years (4 semesters) in DAEGU CATHOLIC South Korea. Students will get Dual degree.
BS Automotive Engineering Scope and Top recruitment Companies
- The automotive engineering career option is very creative & fast paced. It is one of the most preferred careers by engineers. The job opportunity as an Automotive Engineers is increases due to rapid growth of auto component in automobile sector.
- The automotive industry is very diverse, intensely competitive & highly globalized. Many vehicle producers turn out hundreds of models, which change at regular intervals.
- It is one of the world’s largest economic sector by revenue.
- Currently, there are about 3,200 automotive manufacturing plants in the country, with an investment of ₨ 92 billion producing 1.8 million motorcycles and 200,000 vehicles annually.
- In Pakistan only two universities are offering this degree.
- On 19 March 2016, Pakistan passed the “Auto Policy 2016-21”, which offers tax incentives to new automakers to establish manufacturing plants in the country. In response, Renault, Nissan, Proton Holdings, Kia, SsangYong, Volkswagen, FAW and Hyundai have expressed interest in entering the Pakistani market.
- CPEC is also providing Opportunities to this industry which will lead to increase in Automotive Engineers’ Demand.
- On international level this industry is flourishing and demand for automotive engineers is higher than other fields. All Giant economies like Germany, UK and USA and China are the key Employers.
Admission Process for BS Automotive Engineering
BS Automotive Engineering in Uzbekistan/South Korea 2020 Admissions Open. All the potential students are advised to ready your educational documents and apply as soon as possible to secure your seat for BS Automotive Engineering in Uzbekistan/South Korea 2020. Limited seats are available.
Submit all required documents with consultancy (300 USD) & Visa invitation fee (300USD).
Universities will issue the admission letter within 5-10 working days
Invitation Letter will be provided within 15 to 20 days after receiving passport and consultancy & Visa Invitation fee.
Collect your visa from Embassy, take ticket and fly for studies.
Andijan Machine building institute, Uzbekistan
Andijan Machine building Institute was established by the decree No. PP-1533 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on May 20, 2011.Andijan Machine building institute is a public institution of higher education.Andijan State University is the mother institution of Andijan Machine building Institute.
Catholic University of Daegu, South Korea
The Catholic University of Daegu is the largest Catholic-affiliated university in South Korea. The main campus is located some distance outside Daegu in neighboring Hayang Town, with two smaller campuses within Daegu. The university enrolls about 17,000 students.
Fill this application form , Our admission office will contact you soon with all details ! For Urgent query directly Call us.