MBBS/MD in Uzbekistan
From the past years, there has been a huge inclination of students for studying MBBS abroad. MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the worthy decisions for our students to study medicine abroad. Studying in medical universities of Uzbekistan provides a higher caliber of education, treating territorial pathology, learning diagnostics, handling the patients, practice in healthcare and many more.
Every year the number of international students comes to Uzbekistan for MBBS study. Between the period of 1992 and 2018, the Government in Uzbekistan has spent a lot of effort in providing quality training to medical students.
Why Study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
These are the benefits of studying your medical degree in Uzbekistan:
- 5-year Medical Program and 1 year traning.
- English medium study program.
- No IELTS /English Language test required
- Low tuition fees.
- Follows the international standard.
- Approved by WHO, PMC.
- Global Exposure
Admission Process for MBBS/MD
MBBS/MD in Uzbekistan 2020
MBBS in Uzbekistan 2020 Admissions Opened, many universities, institutions and medical colleges offering MBBS/MD classes for 2020, all the potential students are advised to ready your educational documents and apply as soon as possible to secure your seat for MBBS in Uzbekistan 2020. During coronavirus Pandemic, students will have to study online and exact after coronavirus issue, students can join universities / institutions.
Submit all required documents with consultancy (300 USD) & Visa invitation fee (300USD).
Universities will issue the admission letter within 5-10 working days
Invitation Letter will be provided within 15 to 20 days after receiving passport and consultancy & Visa Invitation fee.
Collect your visa from Embassy, take ticket and fly for studies.
- WHO (world health organization) Recognized.
- PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental council) Recognized.
- Uzbekistan’s Universities have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani and international students.
- Syllabus of Uzbekistan medical universities is according to international standards.
- Higher international ranked universities, famous & old institutes which are offering bachelor, masters, PHD degree to international students.
Andijan State Medical Institute
Andijan State Medical Institute is founded in 1955 in one of the ancient cities of Fergana valley. The Institute keeps one of the leading positions amongst higher education facilities of the Republic. The scientific potential of the Institute is growing every year.
Samrkand State Medical Institute
The Samarkand Medical Institute is the first medical university in Central Asia. The main goal of the Institute is to train highly qualified medical personnel meeting the requirements of world standards. The history of the Institute dates back to1930…
Tashkent State stomatology Institute
Fill this application form , Our admission office will contact you soon with all details ! For Urgent query directly Call us.